When the storage of the mobile is full, its speed will slow down, due to which we keep deleting our important documents and photos from time to time to protect the performance of the mobile and thus we hope that the stories of the mobile will decrease.
But when we lose our important photos, we can’t make up for its loss, this article lets you see the free Microsoft OneDrive Free application that can help in this matter.
We have already included such applications in our article, we have also collected the details about this application and given below, the photos about this application can be used to know more details by seeing clearly.
Play Store Details
|Offered By||Microsoft Corporation|
|Address||One Microsoft Way|
Microsoft OneDrive gives you more storage space for your photos and files. OneDrive’s cloud storage will secure photos, videos, files and keep them safe.
Keep your files protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. The OneDrive app lets you view and share photos files, photos, and videos with friends and family for safe and free storage.
Plus, you can use the app to automatically back up your phone’s photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free storage space or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get up to 1 TB or 100 GB of cloud storage.
Microsoft OneDrive offers the following features:
Back up photos & videos
- More storage for all of your important files. Upload photos, videos, documents & more
- Automatic photo backup & secure photo storage when you turn on Camera Upload
- Find photos in the photo locker easily with automatic tagging
- View & share photos on your phone, computer & online
- Free storage & photo locker will secure photos & keep them safe
- Upload videos & keep them in secure photo storage
- Bedtime Backup is a dedicated backup state for seamless photo backup while you’re snoozing
File sharing and access
- Secure photo storage for all of your photos, videos & albums
- Share files, photos, videos & albums with friends & family
- Share photos & upload videos easily
- Get notifications when a shared document is edited
- Secure folder settings offer password-protected or expiring sharing links*
- Access selected OneDrive files on the app without being online
- All OneDrive files are encrypted at rest & in transit
- Personal Vault: protect important files with identity verification in secure folder storage
- Secure photos, upload videos & keep them safe with secure photo storage
- Restore files with version history
- Stay protected with ransomware detection & recovery*
Collaboration with Microsoft
- Share files across platforms & share photos in the photo locker
- Use Microsoft Office apps to edit & collaborate in real time on Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote files stored in OneDrive
- Back up, view & save Office documents
- Scan, sign, markup & send docs right from the OneDrive mobile app
- Keep documents safe in a secure folder
- Search photos by what’s in them (i.e. beach, snow, etc.)
- Search docs by name or content
The OneDrive app for Android offers 5 GB of free cloud storage to sync photos and files across your devices, share photos and docs, and keep your digital life backed up in the cloud.
Microsoft 365 Personal & Family Subscription
- Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region
- More storage with 1 TB per person for up 6 people with the Family subscription
- OneDrive premium features accessible for everyone in the plan
- Share files, folders and photos for specific time windows for added security
- Protect your passwords with password-protected sharing links
- Secure file sharing app with added ransomware detection and recovery security features
- File Restore: Recover files up to 30 days after malicious attacks, file corruption, or accidental edits or deletions
- Share up to 10x more content a day with friends and family
- Access premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook and OneDrive
Microsoft 365 subscriptions and OneDrive standalone subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Google Play store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your Google Play store account settings. A subscription cannot be canceled or refunded during the active subscription period.
Using this OneDrive app for work or school
For you to sign into your work or school account on OneDrive, your organization needs to have a qualifying OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Microsoft 365 business subscription plan
How does this work?
This application will give you the extra space you need for your phone, including the free Microsoft OneDrive Free storage you get when you open an account.
How to download it?
The opportunity to download the application is available on the Play Store, the path to get there is a green button on our website article, take advantage of it.
Discussions about it!
It’s a mobile storage free app and a must-use when you’re wondering whether to use it or not.
Because it is recommended by Play Store, so there will be extra security, maybe Google Play Store will suggest to delete automatically if it is wrong.
Every website article I write is written for the benefit of the users (viewers). I will pay more attention to ensure that the needs of the article visitors are fully met and satisfied. And it is noteworthy that all my articles will be written articles following Google’s article policy.
2 thoughts on “Solve Storage (Microsoft OneDrive)”
Bro how to download
see post last section