|App Size||Varies with device|
|Role||change notification light colour app android|
|Application Policy||App Privacy|
|How To Use||Info|
With and notify you can easily add a notification light / LED to your phone!
You can select different notification light styles and show the notification light around the camera cutout, screen edges or even simulate a notification LED dot in the status bar of your phone!
- Notification light / LED for your phone!
- Double-tap to wake screen on notification!
- Charging / Low battery light / LED
- Notification light styles (around the camera, screen, LED dot)
- Custom app/contact colours
- ECO animations to save battery
- Interval mode (on/off) to save battery
- Night times to save battery
- Minimal battery consumption
BATTERY USAGE PER HOUR
- LED on CONTINUOS MODE- 7.0%
- LED on INTERVAL MODE – 5.0%
- LED on ECO ANIMATION – 3.5%
- LED on ECO ANIMATION & INTERVAL MODE – 2.5%
Without the notification light, the app consumes almost 0% battery!
- The app is still in the beta stage, errors may occur!!
- Phone manufacturers may block this app with future updates!
- Please check if the app is compatible before updating the phone software!
- Although we never experienced any screen burn-in issues on our test devices, we recommend not keeping the notification light / LED active for a long time! Use as your own responsibility!
How to download the application?
- The opportunity to download the application is best accessed in the Play Store, I have given the opportunity below.
- When trying to use the application, you should definitely not forget that it will ask for some permissions to do its job.
- Once all the things are done right, you can keep the Notification Lights available in this mobile application and reflect it very well on your mobile.
Every website article I write is written for the benefit of the users (viewers). I will pay more attention to ensure that the needs of the article visitors are fully met and satisfied. And it is noteworthy that all my articles will be written articles following Google’s article policy.